The WCS® is recommended for the treatment of open & closed ulcerations & other conditions of the foot where it is desirable to redistribute weight away from specific areas.
The circumferential counter of the shoe forms a deep pocket in the sole to accommodate a variety of insoles under the ulceration or area of pressure.
The insole comprises 4-cushioning layers. The smooth portion of the sole reduces shearing forces, while the rough part of the sole secures stability whilst standing. The WCS® is compatible with the WCS® Light insoles & the TwinShoe® Balance Shoe.
- For the treatment of diabetic foot syndrome, open wounds & ulcers
- Designed for pressure redistribution
- Post-operative phase after toe &/or forefoot surgery
- Includes customisable 4-layer insoles for selective off-loading
- Rocker sole provides an ergonomically correct walking pattern
- Easy entry & room for bandages
- 7 sizes available in black (adults)
WCS® Wound Care Shoe
Long-term surgical shoe
|Size||UK Shoe Size||Product Code|
|X-Small||up to 3||WCS0B|
|Small||4 – 5||WCS1B|
|Small / Medium||6 – 7||WCS7B|
|Medium||7.5 – 8.5||WCS2B|
|Large||9 – 10||WCS3B|
|X-Large||11 – 12||WCS4B|
|XX-Large||13 – 14||WCS5B|