The WCS® is recommended for the treatment of open & closed ulcerations & other conditions of the foot where it is desirable to redistribute weight away from specific areas.
The circumferential counter of the shoe forms a deep pocket in the sole to accommodate a variety of insoles under the ulceration or area of pressure.
The insole comprises 4-cushioning layers. The smooth portion of the sole reduces shearing forces, while the rough part of the sole secures stability whilst standing. The WCS® is compatible with the WCS® Light insoles & the TwinShoe® Balance Shoe.
- For the treatment of diabetic foot syndrome, open wounds & ulcers
- Designed for pressure redistribution
- Post-operative phase after toe &/or forefoot surgery
- Includes customisable 4-layer insoles for selective off-loading
- Rocker sole provides an ergonomically correct walking pattern
- Easy entry & room for bandages
- 7 sizes available in black (adults)
WCS® Wound Care Shoe
Long-term surgical shoe
|UK Shoe Size
|up to 3
|4 – 5
|Small / Medium
|6 – 7
|7.5 – 8.5
|9 – 10
|11 – 12
|13 – 14