The TwinShoe® is a matching and balancing shoe designed to equalize the different leg lengths that occur when wearing many post-operative shoes. It complements the footwear listed below and so removes the height discrepancy between the two legs which can result in discomfort or imbalance when walking.
The TwinShoe® makes it no longer necessary to spend time applying and removing complicated height adjustments, simply slip it on and go! Like other DARCO products, the TwinShoe® has a strapless fastening system which can be removed and rotated to provide a left or right overlap with an additional ankle strap to give further comfortable fitting.
- to compliment a healing shoe (such as a forefoot off-loading shoe)
- equalises leg lengths
- For quick mobilisation after foot surgery
- Used to lessen the height discrepancy when wearing an orthopaedic device making walking easier and safer
- Reduces the discomfort and imbalance that can be associated with wearing a post-operative shoe
- 5 sizes available (adults only)
- Universal fit (left or right) so no need to order a left or right shoe.
- Can be worn with the OrthoWedge, HeelWedge® or Body Armor® Walker to equal the height disparity
- Patent protected
|UK Shoe Size
|up to 4
|4.5 – 6
|6.5 – 8
|8.5 – 10
|10.5 – 12.5
Please note: Measurements based on insole dimensions