The TwinShoe® is a matching and balancing shoe designed to equalize the different leg lengths that occur when wearing many post-operative shoes. It complements the footwear listed below and so removes the height discrepancy between the two legs which can result in discomfort or imbalance when walking.
The TwinShoe® makes it no longer necessary to spend time applying and removing complicated height adjustments, simply slip it on and go! Like other DARCO products, the TwinShoe® has a strapless fastening system which can be removed and rotated to provide a left or right overlap with an additional ankle strap to give further comfortable fitting.
- For quick mobilisation after foot surgery
- Used to lessen the height discrepancy when wearing an orthopaedic device making walking easier and safer
- Reduces the discomfort and imbalance that can be associated with wearing a post-operative shoe
- 5 sizes available (adults only)
- Universal fit (left or right)
- Can be worn with the OrthoWedge, HeelWedge® or Body Armor® Walker to equal the height disparity
- Patent protected
|Size||UK Shoe Size||Insole Width||Insole Length||Product Code|
|Ex-Small||up to 4||8.5 cm||21.5 cm||TS0B|
|Small||4.5 – 6||9.5 cm||23.5 cm||TS1B|
|Medium||6.5 – 8||10.0 cm||25.5 cm||TS2B|
|Large||8.5 – 10||10.5 cm||27.5 cm||TS3B|
|X-Large||10.5 – 12.5||11.5 cm||29.5 cm||TS4B|
Please note: Measurements based on insole dimensions