The NightSplint® – pneumatic version is designed to support and protect the foot and ankle comfortably while providing a variable dorsi-flexion adjustment to suit the individual patient’s needs by means of a pneumatic pump.
The NightSplint® – wedge version has two 0.5 inch EVA insoles to further the dorsiflex position of the foot.
It is one of the lightest, most comfortable night splints on the market. With a non-slip tread on the sole, it has a large supporting surface which can accommodate bulky dressings. Manufactured from a natural cotton terry cloth material for comfort, softness and moisture absorption, the NightSplint® is also washable. It is fastened by means of three hook and loop padded straps.
The fully-integrated inflation/deflation system of the pneumatic version can easily be operated using one hand with no external parts to misplace.
Ideal for use in the treatment of heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis, Foot Drop, Foot & Ankle Arthritis, Nerve Palsy or as a post‑operative support
- Shortening of the plantar fascia
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tendinitis of the Achilles tendon
- Prevention of equines deformities
- Postoperative immobilisation
- For the wedge version – removable wedges are included to create varying degrees of angle within the foot bed
- For the pneumatic version – there is an easy to use built-in inflation mechanism
- Fast and easy to use with a hook and loop fastener
- Friendly soft material – wide foot base
- Universal fit (left or right)
- 4 sizes available
- Patent protected
|Size||UK Shoe Size||Height||Insole Length||Insole Width|
|Small||2 – 3.5||33.5 cm||21.0 cm||10.0 cm|
|Medium||4 – 5.5||34.5 cm||23.5 cm||11.0 cm|
|Large||6 – 9||37.0 cm||26.0 cm||12.0 cm|
|X-Large||9.5 – 13.5||37.5 cm||31.0.cm||15.0 cm|
Please note: Measurements based on insole dimensions