The HeelWedge® Off-loading Shoe is clinically proven to offload pressure by over 26% from the heel by shifting weight to the mid and forefoot to promote faster healing after surgery, trauma or when wounds or ulcerations are present on the heel. The square-toe design offers more space for bandage material and offers a better fit by eliminating toe overhang.
For added off-loading, the removable Insole can be taken out and fitted with a customised PegAssist® Insole. The main strapless fastening system can be removed and rotated to provide a left or right overlap with an additional ankle strap to give further comfortable fitting.
- for the treatment of injuries or ulcers around the heel (heel ulcers)
- used for postoperative care after procedures involving plantar fasciitis
- heel off-loader after fractures
- 5 sizes available (adults only)
- Universal fit (left or right)
- Can be worn with the TwinShoe® Balance Shoe
- Can be fitted with the PegAssist® Insole
- Patent protected
|Size||UK Shoe Size||Insole Width||Insole Length||Product Code|
|X-Small||up to 4||8.5 cm||21.5 cm||HW0B-ST|
|Small||4.5 – 6||9.5 cm||23.5 cm||HW1B-ST|
|Medium||6.5 – 8||10.0 cm||25.5 cm||HW2B-ST|
|Large||8.5 – 10||10.5 cm||27.5 cm||HW3B-ST|
|X-Large||10.5 – 12.5||11.5 cm||29.5 cm||HW4B-ST|