The HeelWedge® Off-loading Shoe is clinically proven to offload pressure by over 26% from the heel by shifting weight to the mid and forefoot to promote faster healing after surgery, trauma or when wounds or ulcerations are present on the heel. The square-toe design offers more space for bandage material and offers a better fit by eliminating toe overhang.
For added off-loading, the removable Insole can be taken out and fitted with a customised PegAssist® Insole. The main strapless fastening system can be removed and rotated to provide a left or right overlap with an additional ankle strap to give further comfortable fitting.
- for the treatment of injuries or ulcers around the heel (heel ulcers)
- used for postoperative care after procedures involving plantar fasciitis
- heel off-loader after fractures
- 5 sizes available (adults only)
- Universal fit (left or right)
- Can be worn with the TwinShoe® Balance Shoe
- Can be fitted with the PegAssist® Insole
- Patent protected
|UK Shoe Size
|up to 4
|4.5 – 6
|6.5 – 8
|8.5 – 10
|10.5 – 12.5