- Simple to use: the all up® is inflated before use, the inflation levels can be adjusted to suit the patient’s anatomy, comfort & needs
- Single patient & single-use ensures that optimum hygiene levels are maintained
- The all up® range of products is suitable for effective treatment & prevention of bruises & pressure ulcers on the most vulnerable parts of the body – hips, elbows, shoulders, back, head etc.
- The products are multi-functional, i.e. the same product can be used in different configurations to optimise the prevention & treatment of pressure ulcers
- Manufactured using a four layer material. Two inner layers are made from polyethylene film. The two outer layers are made from a combined polyethylene & polypropylene non-woven material that is skin friendly & moisture absorbent. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which optimises circulation
- Available in clean, sealed & slim packaging and comes in a space-saving dispensing box of 12
- Includes an inflation device, with manual & electronic pumps also available for sale separately
- Designed & manufactured in Denmark, tested & approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10 skin irritation & sensitisation
- Available in three different cushion models:
- the all up® head
- the all up® seat
- the all up® universal long.
The all up® comes with a 3 year use by-date from the date of manufacture and has been successfully tested with a weight pressure of 150 kg over a period of 14 days
Clinical case studies for the all up® have been undertaken by the manufacturer Levabo in conjunction with Odense University Hospital in Copenhagen.
Please note that these products are not DARCO devices. They are distributed by V-M Orthotics Ltd and manufactured by Levabo.
“The all up® seat cushion has been successfully used with patients both sitting in wheelchairs & those confined to bed (lying position) – & where the cushion is used as a support for the lower back (sacrum and coccyx). It provides good moisture & heat dissipation & has been well received by patients & staff.”Orthopaedic Department, Odense University Hospital
“The all up® wing cushion has been successfully used for treating Decubitus prophylaxes & within a more general therapeutic setting. The device has been viewed positively by care teams & those patients using them for support of the lower leg.”Department of Vascular Surgery Slagelse Hospital
|Description||Dimensions (l,w,d)||Product Code|
|all up®universal long||70cm x 55cm x 8cm||AUUL|
|all up® seat||45cm x 45cm x 10cm||AUS|
|all up® head||30cm x 28cm x 5cm||AUH|
|Manual pump||28.5cm x 4.5cm||MP|