- Simple to use: the all up® is inflated before use, the inflation levels can be adjusted to suit the patient’s anatomy, comfort & needs
- Single patient & single-use ensures that optimum hygiene levels are maintained
- The all up® range of products is suitable for effective treatment & prevention of bruises & pressure ulcers on the most vulnerable parts of the body – hips, elbows, shoulders, back, head etc.
- The products are multi-functional, i.e. the same product can be used in different configurations to optimise the prevention & treatment of pressure ulcers
- Manufactured using a four layer material. Two inner layers are made from polyethylene film. The two outer layers are made from a combined polyethylene & polypropylene non-woven material that is skin friendly & moisture absorbent. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which optimises circulation
- Available in clean, sealed & slim packaging and comes in a space-saving dispensing box of 12
- Includes an inflation device, with manual & electronic pumps also available for sale separately
- Designed & manufactured in Denmark, tested & approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10 skin irritation & sensitisation
- Available in three different cushion models:
- the all up® head
- the all up® seat
- the all up® universal long.
The all up® comes with a 3 year use by-date from the date of manufacture and has been successfully tested with a weight pressure of 150 kg over a period of 14 days
Clinical case studies for the all up® have been undertaken by the manufacturer Levabo in conjunction with Odense University Hospital in Copenhagen.
Please note that these products are not DARCO devices. They are distributed by A.Algeo Ltd on behalf of V-M Orthotics Ltd and manufactured by Levabo. Click here if you’d like to purchase any of these products.
“The all up® seat cushion has been successfully used with patients both sitting in wheelchairs & those confined to bed (lying position) – & where the cushion is used as a support for the lower back (sacrum and coccyx). It provides good moisture & heat dissipation & has been well received by patients & staff.”Orthopaedic Department, Odense University Hospital
“The all up® wing cushion has been successfully used for treating Decubitus prophylaxes & within a more general therapeutic setting. The device has been viewed positively by care teams & those patients using them for support of the lower leg.”Department of Vascular Surgery Slagelse Hospital
|Description||Dimensions (l,w,d)||Product Code|
|all up®universal long||70cm x 55cm x 8cm||AUUL|
|all up® seat||45cm x 45cm x 10cm||AUS|
|all up® head||30cm x 28cm x 5cm||AUH|
|Manual pump||28.5cm x 4.5cm||MP|