DARCO is soon to launch a brand new device – the MA Spacer designed to provide a better surgical outcome following minimally invasive hallux valgus surgery (MIS Akin osteotomy without osteosynthesis material). Made from soft viscoelastic silicone, the MA Spacer fixes the corrected toes while adapting to the contours of the foot. Its comfortable, biocompatible non-slip material is washable and can be disinfected, if required. Also can be used for the conservative treatment of hallux valgus. Can be worn on the left or right foot.
Suggestions for post operative care:
- used one week after surgery: taping and use of the toe separator
- for approximately 4-6 weeks: change the tape weekly and, while doing so, clean and reuse the MA Spacer
- from week 7: independent use of the toe separator by the patient for approximately 4 weeks
More information to follow.
- The new DARCO Body Armor® Heel Reliever
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
- DARCO launches their new open healing shoe – Commodus Open®