This year’s Foot Health Conference and Exhibition at Kettering 18-19 June was as busy as ever. We exhibited much of our DARCO range with lots of interest and enquires in relation to some of our new ankle devices. This year we had opportunity to talk to many podiatrists and specialists based in the community, and from the event we hope to begin a series of clinical evaluations of some of our new products. We also had chance to attend some very useful workshops on improving circulation within the foot and ankle. We look forward to attending next year’s event 16-17 June 2020.
- The new DARCO Body Armor® Heel Reliever
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
- DARCO launches their new open healing shoe – Commodus Open®