DARCO Supports New 2 Day Symposium on the Diabetic Foot
This year for the first time a new 2 day International symposium will be launched – hosted in conjunction with BAPO (24-25 April) in Coventry. DARCO is proud to sponsor this International event which aims to bring together clinicians dealing with the diabetic or at risk foot.
Leading experts including Professor David Armstrong will be brought together to focus on finding solutions and partnership working in dealing with one of the fastest growing global diseases – Diabetes, and in particular how it affects the foot.
Why not join us at what promises to be an important 2 day event. For further information please visit:
Tickets will be available shortly with an earlybird discount applied (ends February 29th)
“Every 1.2 seconds, someone in the world develops a diabetic foot ulcer. Every 20 seconds, one of those people ends up with some form of amputation. The fact is that seconds count and we can make a difference. That’s why I so enthusiastically invite you to join me and a panel of world-class colleagues at the Diabetic Foot 2020. Here’s to making a difference, together”. Professor David G. Armstrong
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
- DARCO launches their new open healing shoe – Commodus Open®
- DARCO Supports New 2 Day Symposium on the Diabetic Foot