DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
The Relief Dual® Plus is an adaptation of the Relief Dual®. The sole structure of the two shoe variants are identical however the Relief Dual® Plus is distinguished by a 64% higher shaft and an adjustable heel cap. These adaptations make it an attractive post-operative and post-traumatic shoe.
Due to its forefoot relief characteristics, the Relief Dual® Plus is suitable for post-operative care for stabilisation and relief, for example, after foot osteotomies or trauma and fracture. It can also be used in cases of diabetic foot syndrome, peripheral arterial occlusive disease and neuropathy, and for wound care.
Patients who require greater ankle stabilisation will benefit from a higher shaft. The opening of the heel area makes the Relief Dual® Plus suitable for treatment of wounds on the rear foot and resulting voluminous dressings.
The Relief Dual® Plus has the following additional indications compared to the Relief Dual® Post-operatively after removal of Haglund’s Deformity (also known as Retrocalcaneal Exostosis) and post-operatively for Plantar Fasciitis.
Please note that this device is currently only available as a special order product. Please contact us if you would like to receive a free of charge sample.
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
- DARCO launches their new open healing shoe – Commodus Open®
- DARCO Supports New 2 Day Symposium on the Diabetic Foot