Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
During these latest lockdown restrictions we want to reassure all our customers that V-M Orthotics Ltd is fully operational. We have not experienced any corona-related restrictions or bottlenecks to date in our fulfilment of orders. We rigorously monitor our supply chains and continuously evaluate our stocks.
Prudent personnel management is important during these times. Allaying fears and motivating staff ensures a team of committed employees. Through strict cost control measures and by reviewing upcoming projects, we can currently rule out corona-related redundancies.
We are available during core business hours. We operate a hygienic, safe and effective workplace. To date, there have been no confirmed COVID-19 cases in the entire hg DARCO Group.
We keep an eye on global developments regarding the virus and closely align ourselves with these. Appropriate measures are taken based on these findings. These directly impact both internal processes and our activities in the marketplace.
Of course, V-M Orthotics Ltd, like the entire industry, has had to cope with changes in sales. But, with an enthusiastic and committed team, we maintain a positive future outlook.
Stay healthy and safe.
V-M Orthotics Ltd
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
- DARCO launches their new open healing shoe – Commodus Open®
- DARCO Supports New 2 Day Symposium on the Diabetic Foot