This year’s College of Podiatry event which took place in Harrogate from 21-23 November was well attended with both private practice and acute-sector based podiatrists and diabetic foot specialists showing particular interest, whilst attending our stand, in some of our latest devices – including the AllRound Shoe® and PegContour® Insole for the at risk patient.
The theme of this year’s event was ‘Podiatry at the Heart of your Community’ with keynote speaker Professor Robert Winston giving a stimulating anthropologically focused presentation.
- Sharing our DARCO story with you
- The new DARCO Body Armor® Heel Reliever
- DARCO takes part in this year’s 1st virtual EWMA event
- Business as usual during these far from usual times – our response to the latest COVID-19 global situation
- DARCO announces the launch of the new Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe